Sunday, April 1, 2007

Welcome Home, Margaret & Reid!

Front: Meling, Margaret, Reid, Ian, Cinta. Back: Vio (seated), Weslee & Del, EJ, Bill (seated), Angelo, and Lynne at Margaret & Reid's "Welcome Home" bbq that I hosted with my family. I owe a debt of gratitude to this couple. When I was a homesick law student at the University of Minnesota, I spent countless times enjoying many bbq's at their house in Minneapolis. They made my homesickness and three years of law school much more bearable. Un Dangkulu Na Si Yu'us Ma'ase! They were visiting Saipan for 10 days and this was the only time I could get together with them. The last time I saw them until now was 10 years ago when I graduated from law school. It sure was great to see them.Angelo and Josiah entertaining themselvesStanding, L-R: Ian, Margaret, Reid, Cinta & Meling. Sitting, Clockwise: Vio, Lee, Bill, Del & Weslee.The Kaipat, Lieto, Selepeo, & Reyes ClansAngelo & EJ

No comments: