Friday, May 18, 2007

My 2007 Fiscal Year Report, 10/1/2006 - Present

This is my 2007 Fiscal Year Report. It covers my office's expenses from 10/1/2006 until today. This report was prepared by my Chief of Staff, Daisie Camacho, and was approved by me.

I hope that this answers any questions that the public may have about my office's expenditures. If you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact my office to schedule a face to face appointment with me. My office number is (670) 664-8974.

My door is always open. I look forward to hearing from you, my constituents, as to how I can better serve you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing. You're bringing integrity and honesty back into politics. Keep up the great job Cinta!

Btw, you're tagged. Check my blog please.

Frank said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Frank said...

Cinta,
I like this disclosure of expenditures on the web.

The account Pubic Purpose-Community is an account that needs to be further itemized.

I am not asking you to disclose it but I think the definition of public purpose could sometimes be stretched to far or in other words abused.

I read the Saipan Blogs all the time and see that you are very involved with the community. Keep up the good work.

CNMI Blogger said...

Thanks, Everyone. I appreciate your comments.

Anyone that wants to take a look at the expenditures on the "public purpose" account is welcome to come to my office and I'll be more than happy to show you the list of itemized expenditures. I only ask that you give me some advance notice (664-8974) so that I can arrange my schedule to accommodate your visit.

Thanks again for your input.