Monday, May 14, 2007

Jun's Hair

This is Jun, my 5-year old nephew. This is what Jun's hair normally looks like.This is what Jun's hair looked like after he gave himself a new haircut using Uncle Gus's electric shaver. Poor little guy later had regrets about the particular style he chose for himself -- little bald spots on the front and back of his head -- and felt ashame to go to school. His solution? "Mama, can I just skip school and go back to sleep until my hair grows back?" What do you think happened? This request earned him a quick trip to the barbershop where he got the Kojak (completely bald) hairstyle.

Thanks to my friend Aya Matsumoto for the second photo. Arigato Gozaimasu, Aya-san.

2 comments:

Bev said...

Awww, he is too cute=)

Jeff said...

tell him I said bald guys rule