Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Thumbs Up For The Fleming Hotel In Tinian

I've been to Tinian a few times, and I usually stay at the Dynasty Hotel. This last trip, however, I bucked convention and stayed at The Fleming Hotel instead. I'm sure glad I did. The simple rooms suited my simple tastes. Attached to the hotel is a store and attached to the store is a nice restaurant.We got a room on the first floor. Our room is off to the right.We opened the sliding door and stepped right out into a nice backyard with a bar and a nice utt (Carolinian hut).The morning after we arrived, I was lying in bed looking through the sliding glass doors when I glanced up and noticed a rainbow in the sky. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me then to capture the rainbow, but it was a nice greeting.One of the first things I noticed when I peeked into the yard was this cute little banana tree. I just wanted to pick it up and take it home with me! :}Okay, this utt is just awesome! Who wants to help me build one?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cinta: Wow, I never knew the Fleming Hotel looked like that. It's nice!

CNMI Blogger said...

Looking at it from the front, you'd never guess that their backyard is a treasure! Be sure to stay there on your next trip and tell Debbie and Mony you heard all about this nice place!