Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Fundraiser Concert For Little League All Stars Hong Kong Trip This Saturday, June 30, 2007

Tonight, I met with the parents, coaches, and some of the Little League All Stars who will be representing the CNMI in Hong Kong early July. We're having a fundraiser concert this Saturday from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. at the Koblerville Youth Center Complex in Koblerville.

Come hear Olomwaay, Gus' band, play as well as Joe Limes' band. Buy yourself a dinner plate for $5 and help support the kids in this worthwhile cause.

Tell all your friends, neighbors, and family, and, as my friend Sam Joyner always says, "Better yet, Beat me there!" Hmmm...let's ask Sam to perform. He's a big supporter of the youths.

Time is running out and we need everyone's help! Thank you.

P.S. Just a friendly reminder that the Friday Family Fun night is still on for this Friday and every Friday. We're having this fundraiser on Saturday so as not to interfere with Friday's regular activities.

1 comment:

TK said...

Hi my name is Toshi from Japan. I`d like to play game any Saipan little league team between Japanese team in there. I wanna trying like small tournament there. If somebody interested in about this please give me e-mail.

toshi8kato@hotmail.com