Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Message Of Appreciation

Myspace Graphics


In the spirit of Thanksgiving, there are many things that I have to be thankful for.

I am thankful for the constituents of Precinct 1 who gave me the opportunity to serve in the 15th Legislature.

I am thankful for the people of Precinct 1 who voted to retain me in office.

I am thankful for my supporters from outside Precinct 1, on-island and off-island.

I am thankful for my Committee to Elect.

I am thankful for my staff, the best staff anyone could ever ask for.

I am thankful for my most loving and supportive friends and family.

I am thankful for my ever-expanding Beautify CNMI family.

And as a token of my heartfelt appreciation, I invite all of my supporters to a Thank You BBQ to take place this Saturday, November 24, at the Susupe Beach Park at noon.

Finally, I would like to congratulate the six representatives elected in Precinct 1. I wish them the best of luck.

Sincerely,

Rep. Cinta M. Kaipat
Your representative in the 15th CNMI Legislature

* * *

Lamegai na manera ni bai hu fan nahe, pat sino bai hu extendi un dungkulo na agradesimento yan apreciacion, yan Si Yu’us Ma’ase ya taya maas propio yan bonito kumo ha’aanen i Thanksgiving.

Para ayo siha na man bibota gi Precinct 1, hu extetendi un sen dungkulo na Si Yu’us Ma’ase pot i opotunidat ni ma nahi yo pot para bai fanetbi gi muna Kinsi na lehislatura.

Un sen dungkulo na agradesimento para ayo siha na siudadano siha ni ma nahi you nu’i botun konfiansia kosake sina bai hu kontinuha mona sumetbi i taotaota yan para minaulek yan mas adilanto gi Precinct 1 yan para todo i islata siha enteramente.

Hu extetendi lokue un sen dungkulo na Si Yu’us Ma’ase yan agradesimento para i man atungo’hu, familia, yan man parentes siha pot todo i ayudo yan minapot niha, yan kuntodo ayo siha i manmanapota parehu ha gi palo siha na election precinct yan i man gaigi gi otro tano na manasaga.

Sen mas, i mamamaila na sabalu, Nobiembre dia 24, 2007, gi talu’haane, hu extetendi i inbitasion para todo ayo siha supottadot siha ni mu nahi yo nu I botun konfiansa gi Precinct 1, ya tafan hita man ma nunu guato gi Susupe Beach Park gi fihon I Saipan Grand Hotel.

Pot los otimus, saludu yan Buena suerte para I seis ni man ma elihi para representadod election precinct numero uno gii muna Disi-seis na lehislatura.

Sinceramente, Olomwaay, yan Si Yu’us Ma’ase,

Guaho si Cinta M. Kaipat
I Representanten miyo gi muna Kinsi na lehislatura.

***

Ngare bwuluul Thanksgiving, esogh milkka e’mescheragh bwe sibwe iira bwe yeew tomwoogh na Olomwaay me ghilisow.

Me’rei, ngalirr alongeer schoo’kwe re bobota me lool Precinct 1, Olomwaay reemi reel aami ngaleai yami botool konfiansa bwele ibwe mwalil tolong lol imwal Seigh me Limoowal imwal kongreso ngare ghang yaami kongreso.

Bwaal yew tomowgh na Olomwaay ngaleer schoo’kwe re lol’loo Precinct 1 kwe re bwal ngaleai sefali yaar botol konfionsa lool raalil botasion ye e’ghulaal mwetsangi ghisch.

Bwaal Olomwaay ngaliir alongeer scho’kewe ay ghi abwibwi, schoo’kewe ay ghi ghulefengeel, me alongeer ay schoo kkwe re towow bwe rebwe scheliay lool ay mwaghutghut ngali me sangi botasion ye e ghulaal mwutch loo ewewee schaagh ngaliir alongeer scho’kkwe re lolo lool akkaw precinct pat schoo’kkwe ra mwetsangi faliw kka faliwasch bwe raalo loloto mwe wool yew faliw.

Wool saabwal ye e’kke mwatto, Nobiembre 24, 2007, ye atol laalewaas, i’kke amuschaligh ghami alongeer schoo’kkwe re suppotali ay bwe ow sibwe schoo fengeel bwe ow’sibwe ghisch le apwesch reel Susupe Beach Park, arool Saipan Grand Hotel.

Ngalir schoo’kkwe majoria botadouur precinct 1 re botaliir bwe eer rebwe representaliir aramasal precinct 1 lool Seigh me Oloow na imwaal kongresu, ikke ngaleghami yew tumowgh na good luck me lios sam schoolwaami.

Tirow me Olomwaay reemi.

Ngaang nge Cinta M. Kaipat
yaami kongresa me lool Seigh me Limow na lehislatura.

3 comments:

Tess said...

Dear Rep. Kaipat,
I'm very thankful that for the last 22th months as a member of the legislature that you supported environmental project through out Saipan and that you did not just lemit your vesion to only precint 1.

Bill Matson

Lucy said...

...and I am thankful for Cinta.

99% REFALUWASCH 1% CAROLINIAN said...

Eew tomwoghol OLOMWAAY ngaluugh reel yomw mwoghutughut'aghili ghatchuur aramasal olofaluw.

KEEP UP THE LIVELY SPIRIT